Posted by Jody Ann Malsbury
Petitions on whitehouse.gov must obtain 100,000 signatures within 30 days in order for the White House to be required to respond. Clicking on the picture will open a new tab and enable you to add your name to the petition.
Posted by Jody Ann Malsbury
Yes, it’s true. The Gender Identity Witch is in love!
I know it’s a bit early for Valentine’s Day, and I have a lot to do on this first day of the year 2015, but when I woke up this morning it suddenly occurred to me why Cunthy Brennut is so preoccupied with transgender people, and trans women in particular. And I think I know why she seems so focused on my Facebook friend Allison Woolbert (CEO of the Transgender Violence Tracking Project and Executive Director of the Transgender Human Rights Institute, a 501(c)(3) tax deductible organization dedicated to advancing the acceptance of transgender human rights), doxxing her, misgendering her, and devoting what must be literally hours of her day arduously ensuring that Google searches for Allison show links to her own sites on the first page of results.
I believe that Cunthy BagBrennan, of TERF Gender Identity Witch infamy, harbors a secret and undying passion for Allison Woolbert.
Let me tell you why.
- First of all, Allison Woolbert is an amazing woman, so that someone would develop such feelings towards her is not particularly surprising. Allison has many admirers.
- Allison Woolbert conceptualized, developed and implemented the first and thus far only comprehensive tool for tracking all types of violence committed against transgender persons internationally, including discrimination, microaggressions and suicide — incidents the Transgender Day of Remembrance project has taken no interest in collecting information on or memorializing thus far. This is only one of Allison Woolbert’s many accomplishments, but it is one that has gained her international recognition and has likely triggered a primitive rage reaction in the Bag, creating an emotional conflict between her jealous infantile feelings of hate and her enduring admiration and love (immature and primitive as it is; perhaps “primary process thinking” would be a better term”) for Allison.
- The Bag is the epitome of the word “bully.” Do you remember the bullies back in elementary school? Well, I mean the socially misfit and emotionally immature heterosexual boys who picked on the girls that they liked? I’ve heard it speculated that Brennut is a closet trans man. Maybe she (or he?) is, maybe she (or he?) isn’t. It doesn’t matter to me and it’s not my business. But the behavior is clearly that of a stereotypical emotionally immature little boy who has a crush on a girl. That’s right, masculine behavior which the Bag professes to abhor. It’s so sad. Pathetic, really.
- Many have theorized that the COCKroach is not a lesbian at all, as she professes to be, but is actually heterosexual; it is further theorized that she presents as a pretendbian lesbian in order to preserve her role as the Chief COCKroach-in-charge of the TERF fundamentalist group that claims to be radical feminists. Why else would she be so preoccupied with penises? Jeez, it seems that every word out of her mouth is “dick.” It makes me wonder whether she craves the real thing IN her mouth.
- In order for the Bag to have dick and Allison, i.e. in order to maintain psychological congruence with her heterosexual (or gay trans man?) identity, the Bag must continue to insist that Allison — a woman — is actually a man. There is simply no other way that the Bag can have both dick and Allison! The Bag must fantasize endlessly about Allison having… well, we don’t need to go there. (OMG, now I feel as though I’m going to throw up. BagCOCK fantasies — the material nightmares are made of.)
You see? It all makes sense!
Unfortunately, due to the Bag’s pathological and infantile narcissism, and several apparently undiagnosed and untreated personality disorders (my many years of experience as a licensed, clinical psychotherapist and my observations of the Bag’s behavior have led me to these tentative conclusions) manifests itself absurdly as pitiful personal attacks in order to gain Allison’s attention, and when that fails, pathological cyber-stalking behaviors.
Perhaps instead of attacking the poor woman we should pity her. I mean, if she were your sister, wouldn’t you be absolutely humiliated by her behavior and be motivated by her obvious need for psychiatric treatment to get her help? Maybe we should start a GoFundMe account for getting the Bag psychiatric treatment.
But then, the success rate for treating personality disorders is not very high. And sociopathy, which is a condition 0f brain biology — and is not a psychological condition as it was formerly thought to be — is essentially untreatable. Besides, I think I’d rather spend my money on more important things. Like paying for ice water for the other people who belong in hell. Or perhaps for jock straps for post-SRS trans women.